Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

change logo image alt text

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

HI,

I am using the New Lifestyle template. How can I change the title tag on the logo image? It still reads 'NEW LIFESTYLE'.

Thanks,

Liz

P.S. I was having loads of trouble searching the forum for previous posts on this. It kept reverting back to the search term 'SEARCH', or it would show me results for the search term 'SEARCH' each time I navigated to the next page in the results (Page 2). It would also let me search using multiple words (4+) and then when I navigated to the 2nd page it would say I could only search on 3 words or max 20 characters. I'm afraid I gave up the search so apologies if this topic has already been answered in the forum.
  • Liz Ruth
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 50 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
No problem - I'll pass on your comments re search

Can you change the logo type to text and type the text you want as alt text in there

Then change back to image as the logo type

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks Paul, worked a treat.

Liz
  • Liz Ruth
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 50 posts
You're welcome :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers