Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen Tools Module not saving

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Friends,
Is there a reason for when I create a Zen Tools module (I want it to be a slider in my Grid 17 position) that it will not save?

I don't get an error message or anything, and it cancels ok, but won't save, save&close or save&new.

Thanks!
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
What version of Joomla are you using?
What version of zentools are you using?

Do you see an error in the consolte window? - press f12 in chrome and chose the console tab

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hmmm, switching to Chrome rather than Firefox, no problems, no worries!

Just curious, I am having trouble getting jce table borders to display properly in Firefox -- sometimes omitted, all wrong border color -- that are set and work fine in Safari and Chrome. Any thoughts? I know this is outside Joomlabamboo territory, but haven't been able to find any answers on this. Just want to know if Firefox is getting fussy and maybe buggy.
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Borders on tables can be problematic

I'd suggest making the styling all external rather than inline as first step

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers