As a special offer to all members of the Melbourne Joomla Group (and their friends), the MJUG organising committee have just announced a special discount off the price of tickets for the Melbourne Joomalday. Use the coupon code MJUG2013 when you book your conference tickets at http://melbourne.joomladay.org.au to receive 25% off the ticket cost.
Nine Fantastic Workshops
Even though I wrote about the line up for the Joomladay just a few weeks ago, I thought it was worth reminding you of how incredible this event promises to be.
- Anthony Olsen - Mastering the Art of the Zen Framework $95, Thursday 1pm-4pm
- Patrick Jackson - Joomla SEO $150, Thursday 9am-4pm
- Brian Teeman - Joomla 2.5 for Beginners $120, Friday 9am-12pm
- Max Lynam - Joomla Website Optimisation... Increase Conversions and Success Online $97, Friday 9am - 12pm
- Brian Teeman - Introduction to Joomla 3.x $120 Friday 1pm-4pm
- Andre Fetterman - How to Build Responsive Templates from scratch $80, Friday 1pm-4pm
- Norm Douglas - Joomla 'The Correct Way' $150 9am-4pm
- Brian Teeman - Joomla Website Security - "prevention is better for a cure but we can heal the sick as well" $120 9am-12pm
- Tim Plummer - Joomla Component Development Workshop $80 9am-12pm
- Brian Teeman - Building a Joomla Multi-Lingual Web Site $120 1pm-4pm
- Peter van Westen - NoNumber Extensions - Bring It On! $175 9am-4pm