Add Colors for your website...
More Color Options
Colourshift2 includes updates to the Zengrid Framework 5, that include the ability to add new fields (enabling you to choose up to 10 different colors), meaning you can personalise your theme, with whatever colors you need.
We've worked hard to make module classes more logical. Now you can combine many more module classes to make a richer and more beautiful module display. You can add background colors, icons on title and on the body of the module, borders and much more.
Experience superb page speeds.
The above page speed result was tested on a standard content page on the Colourshift2 demo, with some small tweaks to the default template settings and our standardised .htaccess file.
Other key features of the Build.r Template (Colourshift2 is built on Build.r as a child theme)
- High performance out of the box
- Extensive font control with access to a sensible Font Stack, Google fonts and Typekit.
- A selection of responsive menu options including Toggle Menu, Off canvas, Select and Stacked.
- Dropdown menu with 3 types of animated effects.
- Accordion menu to transform any vertical Joomla menu into an accordion or panel menu.
- Hidden Panel for displaying modules like user logins.
- Off canvas position for displaying less important content on the page but off the screen.
- Built in css3 effects to make each rows slide, bounce or fade in as the user scrolls.
- Handy tools like back to top buttons, sticky menus, image lazy load and more.
- Granular control over responsive breakpoints to target where your design breaks.
- Social sharing and social network integration.
- Developer friendly architecture, for users who want to bypass the interface and dig deep into code.
- Bootstrap2 and Bootstrap3 compatibility.
- Font Awesome 4 font icon support
Like what you see?
Download the Colourshift2 template for as little as
- Colourshift2 Documentation
- Colourshift2 Changelog (Buildr template changelog)
- Colourshift2 Forum
|< Prev||Next >|