Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Main Content Not Showing

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Paul,

I'm stumped by this but suspect it is something simple. I'm working on coverleyhouse.com/new

I am using the Alternative Template but I cannot get the Main Content to show up on any of the pages. I have tried creating another template and I have success seeing the main content but then I am unable to get the menus in the same format as the home page.

I've read through the documentation for menu set-up but I still haven't had any success.

I suspect you need further clarification of my issue so feel free to ask away.

Thanks,

Steve
  • Steve
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 562 posts
  • 8 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Check the template settings .. show/hide main content ticked
  • Andrew
  • 12 Month basic
  • 509 posts
  • 20 Thanks
I'm just confirming that I have clicked and unclicked the show/hide main content several times. I have made a duplicate of the main template and have the same result.
  • Steve
  • 562 posts
  • 8 Thanks
Hi Steve,

zen-row-wrap clearfix hidden-desktop hidden-tablets no-change-tablets hidden-phones no-change-phones hidden-navcollapse hidden-gridcollapse no-change-gridcollapse row-padding-vert-sml

On the row for the main content check to see that it isn't hidden on the device view section

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
LOL. Did I say something simple? I never dreamed of looking there. Thanks Paul. That did the trick. Again, I am reminded to ask about 2 hours before I do.

Have a good one!

Steve
  • Steve
  • 562 posts
  • 8 Thanks
Thanks Steve

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers