Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Utafiti ignoring theme changes

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi all,
I've uploaded the latest version of Utafiti and Z2.
I made the mistake of not changing the template theme-name initially, so the update has reverted all changes back to default. That's OK as I can quickly re-implement the changes.

Unfortunately I can't seem to get the font to change, or the text colours to change (including for the menu). The default bright blue colour remains on 'hover' in the menu, and to be honest, I haven't found that colour in the theme to change it (or I've changed it and it is being ignored).

And the implementation of the text colour change seems a little random, as some headings are changed while others are not - even if they are the same (e.g. H4).

Do I need to do something other than simply 'Save' to implement the changes to the theme, or am I missing something?

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Nick
  • NickMo
  • 12 Month basic
  • 331 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Nick.

Could you open new ticket with your website backend and FTP access? Then we'll be able to check the issue and help.

Cheers
Piotrek
  • Piotr Kunicki
  • 45 posts
  • 4 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers