Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Colourshift2 Mega Menu Dropdown

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,

Dumb question here. I see the various menu options (drop down) shows, but let's say in the Colourshift2 template if I like the Zentools menu item drown down style (as in 2 columns with an image and a read more etc.), how do I go about reproducing that for the other parent menu items? I get that you make it 2 columns, but how do you get the image in there with a find out more link as in the demo? I've checked template settings and looked at different modules, but can't seem to figure it out or how you make it connect and function like that. Are the settings in a module, the menu item, or template settings? I'm sure the answer is right in front of my face, but I just don't see it. Please help :unsure:

Thanks,
Nader
Attachments:
  • azzaya
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 276 posts
  • 5 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Please ignore. I had another look at the menu structure and now know why I didn't figure it out. For those who couldn't figure it out like me, you basically enable a mod to display within the mega menu. I was missing one extra nav layer, which is why I couldn't duplicate it. I'm ok now. :)

Thanks,
Nader
Attachments:
  • azzaya
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 276 posts
  • 5 Thanks
Hi Nadder,

thanks for the update
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Have a great weekend :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers