Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

database cleaning overrider table

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am moving an old 2.5 website into a folder to upgrade to 3.x and update highline2 template, but database is too large to import. I took a look at it and the table overrider is huge, the entries look totally unnecessary, just different actions that were taken on the site, but before I delete database items (I usually delete the items inside the table, not the table itself) I look in google to see advice, I could nothing about this overrider table except some speculation about language overrides. I can see that isit is coming from the language folder. Is there somewhere in the backend to dump out unnecessary information from this table, Do you think I can delete any entries in this table, screenshot included. www.screencast.com/t/eMYbHRJBb
  • handsun
  • 12 Month basic
  • 511 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

This is a bit beyond my knowledge - have you tried optimising the database in admin tools?

Making sure you have a copy of the database even if via the cpanel first

How big is the database?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers