Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Gred4 background images AND previous css not taking

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

1. Despite looking at previous questions and answers on the forum, I still cannot find where to change the background image ( the truck on the "What is in my Camera"? grid4wrap section on the sample data Grid 4 template. ) the background image from the css and what you answered someone else is the Grid4wrap. BUT I can't find the "container or row style " for the grid4 wrap in the template settings. I see everything else but cannot find that anywhere! Can you be really specific. I look at the documentation and it seems what you show I do not have in my settings. ??
I assume by your answer, I will find the background image for "what others say" too.. but if not, please tell me where that is too!! Thank you. going crazy....

2. I could try a custom css, but my custom css is not taking at all still either. I place it there by FTP, but I cannot even open it still in the backend. I uploaded a new template - new folder. ( actually my 4th one) :woohoo:

I have not much time to do this website either.

Thank you - you guys are great!
Rachel
  • rkimmel
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 93 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Rachel,

Do you have a link for the site?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Sorry , forgot the link. www.micron492.com/SoChic-4/...
I am also not sure why my body background isn't taking.

But the background images would be nice to know how to change. I can't find it anywhere. Should I open a ticket?

www.micron492.com/SoChic-4/
  • rkimmel
  • 93 posts
Hi Rachel,

I'm seeing an offline page at the moment

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
It is 1am here at the moment so it will probably be 10 hours before I can look again

Just in case you need to keep the site offline for as much time as possible
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
:woohoo: . :( I can't find the emoticon that has tears! so since it has been hours. -

1) I found the place where I edit the background image in the backend...
2) BUT since my css OR my template isn't showing the changes I make in color or the background images, I can't tell if I am right.
3) So I really need to figure out why my custom css isn't taking OR my template styles in the template manager isn't showing changes.
4) I need to figure out the colors..and I can't change anything. My client likes a dark background...so I need to search colors until one works. Which in turn makes me need to have the template style change take.

I clear the cache from my browser, Joomla Core AND siteground master flush in Super Cacher every time I make a change. :( But still nothing. Thank you.

Rachel
  • rkimmel
  • 93 posts
I opened a ticket. Thanks!
  • rkimmel
  • 93 posts
Thanks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers