Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

gallery not displaying all photos

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello Team JB,
I have two issues with my Grid4 app.
1. I have created folders for gallery pictures for my pages, but only one photo from the galley actually displays when I browse to the page. I see an indication that there is a photo and I can click on it an open it, but I cannot get it to open in a grid like the demo does. See page at Treatments->Massage Therapy
2. On the home page I use a zentools grid which has 7 content items. The grid has 3 across, but the middle row shows one item on the far left, and 3 items in row below. So the grid has a 3-1-3 layout instead of 3-3-1. I cannot figure out where I am going wrong!

my site is bdatest.com/soundequineandcaninecare/

Thanks in advance!
  • Patricia Lawson
  • 12 Month basic
  • 285 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Patricia,

I can two pictures are a little small or are of different dimensions which is causing some white space below - on the 3x3 grid
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Are you using the latest version of the zentools module?

1. They do show as 404 but as you say are clickable - if you re-upload the pics do you get the same?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by manh.
2) Can you try recompiling the master css

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers