Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How do I access the "basketball" position

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello I think I am using the backgrounder (Buildr) template. The site is almost complete and everyone is very pleased.. so thank you. But I am unable to find where to access the content that is seen via the home page under the little basketball icon on the right of the page.

www.rpciflow.org/

Please let me know how to change, add delete the information or page that appears when one clicks on that icon.

Thanks again.
Elizabeth
  • Elizabeth Wallace
  • 12 Month basic
  • 404 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hello,

Unfortunately your website: www.rpciflow.org/ is not available now, so I'm not able to check it.

Could you provide a screenshot of this area?

Cheers
Piotr
  • Piotr Kunicki
  • 45 posts
  • 4 Thanks
The site is live now:
rpciflow.org/

But I have attached a screen shot also
Thank you.

Elizabeth
homepage.jpg
  • Elizabeth Wallace
  • 12 Month basic
  • 404 posts
Hi,

Thanks for the screen, it's a Dribbble social icon (social network for designers). If you want to remove it, please navigate to your Template Options -> Social tab and on the bottom you should see "Other Networks" section with dribbble selected. Click "remove" and save your settings.

Please check the screenshot:
www.dropbox.com/s/1c9spuu15wmmsru/remove-dribble.png?dl=0

Cheers
Piotr
  • Piotr Kunicki
  • 45 posts
  • 4 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers