Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

panel trigger hover area

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

on www.branchoutwebsites.com I have some text and an icon in the top right (panel trigger area). When I hover the mouse over it, the text is only clickable if you hover right at the bottom of the text. If you hover over the centre of the text, there is no hyperlink. Any ideas?
  • jonburdon
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 860 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ah I did suggest considering swapping this out to a menu link in your other post

The problem is the position with it being fixed - needs some css to work better in this instance

I can look at this but thought I'd leave it for now in case you do decide to swap it for a menu link instead
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
How can a menu link trigger a pop out / panel trigger module?
  • jonburdon
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 860 posts
My thoughts on this is you need to make it as easy as possible for people to contact you as this is the ultimate goal of the site

So bearing mobile / tablets in mind I'd suggest use a normal contact form on a page

I use rsforms but chronoforms is also popular
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers