Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Understanding Quickstart Build.r + Building 'Stack' questions 4 & 5

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

As said , I want to create a new Webpage, with a Stack zen module.
I take inspiration from your demo, to build this new Webpage, :
This in mind thus, Still trying to understand, your quickstart demo:

4) in the module > menu > menu assignment : which menu needs to be created and or picked up in order the module to function properly ? there are scores of menus and categories checked boxes: are they all necessary for the required 'stacked' effect (as appearing in the demo) ?

5) when i try to have answer to the previous question, i go to Menu Manager?? in the demo quickpage, in joomla! admin, what Menu or SubMenu to pick, which has the required Article: the one which will load for me the zen stack Module we talk about now?

Thank You,
Nicole
  • Nicole Beeckmans
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 46 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Nicole,

The stacked position is inserted into an article using loadposition as mentioned in the previous thread

so you need to replicate the position name in an article and add the position name to an article together with the load position syntax

{loadposition mypositionname}

Once added to an article you would then create a new menu link or change an existing link

The menus, categories and articles are demo data so I'd suggest trying to create your own so you understand how Joomla works

1. categories
2. articles
3. menus

This is always the order structure should be created in

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers