Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

missing sample content on sub.domain build

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Greetings,

I am rebuilding two sites on a sub.domain, one is using the Buildr/grid4. But I am missing the sample content and images... when I go to view. :blush: Some point along, I saw an error on the page... :unsure:

As I have the same issue with a Venture template... so I am wondering if its a path error due to the sub.domain path?

dev.membercaremedia.com
tcklife.membercaremedia.com

ideas?

Still learning, still having to much fun... to call this work!

bongriff
  • bongriff
  • 12 Month basic
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi bongriff,

Can I just check are you installing the quickstarts and you also chose to install the sample data?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

I installed JB_Buildr_J3+V1 and JB_Venture_JB+v1. :ohmy: :blush: Joomla sample install data!! (face plant) I already had Joomla installed, then installed the templates and of course didn't add the sample data at install...

right... lets try again!

thanks!
  • bongriff
  • 12 Month basic
  • 2 posts
Hi bongriff,

Just checking but with the quickstarts - they need to be installed into an empty folder as the quickstart already contains Joomla

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers