Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Having trouble gaining control of MegaMenu functions in ZenMenu with Colourshift2

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am using the Builder Template zg5 with Colourshift2 and Colourshift2 as the child theme. It looks good so far but I have not been able to really gain any control over the MegaMenu functions. If I select the option for Full Screen then it does seem to work pretty well for me.

What I have been trying to figure out is how to go two columns and not full screen and also on a couple submenus to display a child and grandchild but not the great grandchildren.

The test sitet I set up basically to play with the template is at drc.cloudaccess.host/

As soon as I Grouped together the Information Submenu the other menus stopped working this one groups together every item all the way down the menu. I want to only group together the Information child and the grandchildren like Getting Started and Books of Interest.

Is this type of control something we do in the custom.css file?

Or might I have a faulty installation and what I am asking for should actually be working?

Thank you, Sean
  • scarney
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Sean,

Can you clarify how many levels of menu you want to display

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers