Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Inconsistent Styling of Elements When Bootstrap3's Included & When Excluded

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

For the Base4 template in Buildr, I noticed the H1 and H2 tag styling is different when Bootstrap3 is included and when it is excluded in the Buildr framework.
Not sure what other inconsistencies exist but you guys might want to take a look (I always include Bootstrap3 and I couldn't understand why the H tags weren't given sufficient bottom margins)?

This is when Bootstrap3 is excluded (the bottom margins are sufficient but the divider is missing from below the H1 tag):

z-1efg3420rkfreali1zedthattheresabottommarginanddividermissingfrombelowh1tagONLYWHENBOOTSTRAPNOTINCLUDED.png

When Bootstrap3 is included:

z-2ks9292ejd72je8e8i83o3np0l.png

Regards,
Aadil
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Aadil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Aadil,

The margin looks the template not specifying a bottom margin and instead using a default user style from the browser

Bootstrap specifies a margin as part of Bootstrap

The border looking at the localhost looks again like its a bootstrap style rather than a template one

I think bootstrap styling is from the default so it will be different from the template in certain instances

I'm not sure we will ever have a design being exactly replicated on bootstrap and non bootstrap

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers