Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Request for More LESS File Comments (To Help Find Files When Using Firebug For CSS Inspection)

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi JB Team,

I wanted to know if it'd be possible to include more comments in each LESS file (as well as any other sub-files which get compiled into a bigger file for production) - comments would ideally state the name of the file (with its file extension) as well as the the file's location in the directory?

This would really help when I, and others I believe, attempt to find individual LESS files when inspecting CSS source files in the browser.

Currently, the same standard comments are listed in the css file multiple times, as below, but there isn't much of a clue which LESS files resulted in the compiled css file that is in the browser.

z-source.png

Regards,
Aadil
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Aadil,

This I don't know - I will ask

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aadil

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers