Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Is template only for the home page?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Newbie with these templates. Is this Build.r template only applicable for the home page?

I can build some product pages with some of the other layouts in the Build.r template, but it appears the template is only for the home page.
  • OvalPiston
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 57 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Mike,

The template works through out the site

With the template many people use the hide frontpage setting and use modules itstead

alternatively

Users duplicate the template style and assign one template style to front page and the other as default

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
If you take a look at the quickstart for buildr they are many different template styles

The quickstart has different template examples assigned to different pages
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
With

bambootheme.com/showcase/apr16/

Under home there are different template styles with different sub themes assigned to pages

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Oh, so I essentially click 'Duplicate' for the Build.r template, then call it, say, "Build.r - product pages', and then use that new template for my product pages?
  • OvalPiston
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 57 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Yep

I would try and get the first template style set up as fully as possible and then duplicate

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers