Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Buildr backgrounder social icons in K2 items don't turn off

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am using K2 in the Buildr template with backgrounder theme. I am unable to turn off the social icons that appear below the article. I submitted a support forum topic to k2 showing that everything was configured correctly and the icons won't go off. They suggested that the icons might be hard coded in the template. Can you confirm if this is the case and if so how i can remove the icons from the bottoms of the articles. I like the icons on the right side of the template that float on every page but wanted to remove them from the bottoms of the k2 items.

To see my previous thread at k2 go to: www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2-en/46154-k2-social-icons-turned-off-but-still-showing#155954

The site is 65.60.26.244/~misiway/index.php
  • candyce
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 391 posts
  • 8 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by candyce.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Disregard. i did miss one of the k2 category settings for social icons. it's my error. i realized it today when my brain was fresh.
  • candyce
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 391 posts
  • 8 Thanks
Thanks for letting us know

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers