Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

BuildR - issues with margins and menu

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Can't test with just one tab at the moment but will try when I do have just one tab. I don't have any issues with V4 framework with 20 tabs open, but do with V5.

Still having issues trying to get the BuildR template matching the demo version - margins or padding
www.ecomad.com.au/mmp_upgrade/chimney-sheep-australia/

Been going through settingson BuildR standalone and demo and it looks like I have everything matching but can't get it to look right on stand-alone.
  • Huski
  • 12 Month basic
  • 264 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Can you open a ticket for the margins so we can take a look

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The padding can be set for each area of the template separately in the row settings of the template.

docs.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-template/buildr-documentation/row-settings/container-style

Click on the edit icon of the row that you want to edit (in this case, the row with the main content position), and then change the 'container padding' option from 'inherit' to the amount of padding that you want that position to have.
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
Just for any other user looking at the speed of the admin please update to the latest version

docs.joomlabamboo.com/changelogs/buildr-changelog

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers