Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Custom CSS path

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I cannot seem to get the custom css in zentools to work.
I get a 404 error, but I can see that the link it is trying to follow is wrong (polperro16.new/templates/buildr/css/templates/buildr//css/theme.responsive.map - the path shown above has a repeated section, which is why I am getting a 404. How can I fix this?
Thanks
Larry
  • Larry Pitts
  • 12 Month basic
  • 39 posts
Last Edit: 8 years 8 hours ago by Larry Pitts.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Larry,

The zentools custom css file should show as being named after the module ID of that particular module

The error you are listing relates to the template

Can you confirm the link for the site? - I tried going off the path listed but not working for me

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Sorry Paul.
Only on my local computer at the moment, as I am only just developing the site so I cannot give you a link. Is there anywhere else I can add the customm css rather than using the zentools 'create custom css'?
I can see there is a 'custom_rename_to_custom.css' in the css folder. I might do the custom css the old way using that.
  • Larry Pitts
  • 12 Month basic
  • 39 posts
Hi

Sure you can use that file - it does need to re renamed before its enabled - e.g. needs to be called custom.css
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers