Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Could I make menu bar line work like RASA2 in Build.r?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Builder looks way cool. I am very excited about the flexibility of this template. And, maybe once and for all I will finally find the time to move all my T3 Framework sites to ZenGrid.

There is one feature of Rasa2 which I really like which was not visible in any or the templates included within the Build.r template. I am wondering if that feature would be hard to add?

What I want is to have the search icon on the right hand side of the Main Menu bar that would expand towards the left when clicked on. This is how Rasa2 works and I love it and have used it for three sites already. :-)

You can see it at the following site: www.veggievore.com/

Clicking on the magnifying glass icon then opens up a search field. I love this because it makes a very easy way for people to search from every page of the site without taking up a lot of room! :-)

Thanks for any input on this.

Sean
  • scarney
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Sean,

At the moment no that isn't possible I'm afraid - its an override for that particular template

I will pass this on to Anthony next week

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney
Thank you. It really is a very nice override indeed! :-)
  • scarney
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Have a nice weekend :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers