Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

turning off the fixed background drop effect with the Corporation template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hey Paul and co,

I have a css question. My client doesn't like the fixed background effect on the Corporation template (which I love) and I am hoping I don't have to change the template and I can just make some adjustments to the css. How do I make the template look like everything is just one layer, rather than the cool double layer effect it has? If I remove the fixed in the position css, it removes the background image altogether. Ideally I would like the background image to be fixed, but can I make all the other divs on top of the background drop fixed as well (so everything moves in unison), or at least create the illusion that they are? Basically my client wants an old fashioned type of background. The url is goddesslayla.com/ - login is jsupport
jsupport23 . Appreciate your help. :-)

Love

Nya
  • Nya Fleron
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 284 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Nya,

I've had a couple of looks at this and can't find a combination that either works or doesn't look terrible

I'll check to see if Rob has any better solutions when he is online

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers