Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How to adjust anchor position for the sticky nav?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there,

I have a form (rsform pro) and want to show a thank you message after submission.

For this I set an anchor and a script leading the user to the anchor on the page after the submission. All works fine except that the anchor text is hidden by the sticky nav.

I tried to add a div around and set the padding to 100px. Second try was a margin I negativ margin.
In both cases, no success. What CSS should I ask that the anchor text is visible?

Link: seminar.de.w00d0e9a.kasserver.com/index.php/hidden-battstamm-links/item/323-9-runde-stationaere-batteriespeicher-in-netzen-der-kommende-wachstumsmarkt

Thanks a lot!
  • MaMuster
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 329 posts
  • 10 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I may be wrong on this but I think Rs form Pro has the capability to redirect to a new page after submit e.g. a thank you page

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers