Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Animating text in an article not showing up

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

So I've got some text in an article I'm putting together that I have the style set to animate sliding in from the left. In the back end while writing the article it reacts as it should by sliding in, but on the front end none of the styles work, it just loads like normal text. Is there something in the template preventing this? I know I can adjust the animation for different mod positions, but what about within an article?
  • Douglas Rost
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 152 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

There is the option of animating the Main content row using the row style options it's listed under the effects button

Main Content Animation

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
"within an article" what are you adding or using if it's just the article text content?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,
Thanks but the option of content row animates the entire block of main content, and that's not what I'm looking for. What I'm talking about is animating specific text within an article.

Here is the code I'm using at the top of an article: (less asterisks)

**<h2 class="fadeInLeftBig zen-animate" style="text-align: left;">- So how can you thank your clients this Holiday Season?</h2>**
**<h2 class="fadeInRightBig zen-animate" style="text-align: left;">- How can you express your appreciation for their support in a way that truly sets you apart?</h2>**

This (in the article editor) has the first line fading in from the left, and the second fading in from the right... on the backend. On the frontend it is not showing any of the animation.
  • Douglas Rost
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 152 posts
Are you using Zen animate plugin and it's enabled?

www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-extensions/zen-animate

<p>{fadeLeft}Test this text</p>
<p>Ascent2 yields high page speed results using the built in template defaults and optimisation tools. Without any additions to your server configuration and with optimised content (mainly in the form of appropriately sized images) Ascent2 is capable of producing page speed results in the mid 80s. With our specifically created <a href="github.com/locii/zgf4-htaccess/blob/master/htaccess.txt">htaccess file</a> you can easily create pages that score in the high 80's and even 90's.</p>
<p>{/zen-6} {/zen-row}</p>
<p>{/fadeLeft}</p>
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Actually on testing it needed to be

<p>{fadeLeft}Ascent2 yields high page speed results using the built in template defaults and optimisation tools. Without any additions to your server configuration and with optimised content (mainly in the form of appropriately sized images) Ascent2 is capable of producing page speed results in the mid 80s. With our specifically created <a href="github.com/locii/zgf4-htaccess/blob/master/htaccess.txt">htaccess file</a> you can easily create pages that score in the high 80's and even 90's.{/fadeLeft}</p>
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers