Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Slideshow-backstretch "Vertical" alignment

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi, need some advice on how to do this...

I'm using the medica template with the slideshow-backstrech of a single image in all pages, but the image is always "centered".

My images do NOT work well centered because they are people faces almost at the top of the image and can not change the images.

The "top" position of the image shown in the backstretch should ALWAYS be the *real* image TOP because if cut the top, the face is also cut.

I tried some css but not working and no clue...

so, how to tell the module that when showing the image, the "top" of the backstrech should be the real "top" of the original image?

Thanks
  • APAZO
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 75 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Do you have a link for the site?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes, try goo.gl/u7ZVtZ

The girl on landing page.

The "top" of the "original" photo has to be the "top" of the image displayed...
  • APAZO
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 75 posts
I'm not sure you be able to achieve this as it varies depending on the screen size

It will also vary even if a style is added - its how backstretch works

Normally I'd suggest looking at the image itself with adding some space above the image

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers