Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Styling Issues & More

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I posted issues under another template and I've found similar issues with this template (that's why I suspect all template may be affected). Haven't looked thoroughly at everything but this is what I found - Windows 8.1, latest Firefox.

FireShotScreenCapture476-JoomlabambooJoomlaTemplateIItem_Sep15-demo_joomlabamboo_com_index_php_themesep15.png

FireShotScreenCapture477-JoomlabambooJoomlaTemplateIItem_Sep15-demo_joomlabamboo_com_index_php_themesep15.png

FireShotScreenCapture478-JoomlabambooJoomlaTemplateIItem_Sep15-demo_joomlabamboo_com_index_php_themesep15.png

FireShotScreenCapture479-JoomlabambooJoomlaTemplateIItem_Sep15-demo_joomlabamboo_com_index_php_themesep15.png

FireShotScreenCapture480-JoomlabambooJoomlaTemplateIItem_Sep15-demo_joomlabamboo_com_index_php_themesep15.png

Aadil
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Aadil,

Thanks for heads up I've added the issues to our bug tracker

We will fix these glitches as soon as possible
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding the image with the 20 - what page is that on?
I can't seem to find it
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Those issues are usually on your category pages, on your demo sites where you list categories/articles: Home > Joomla > List Contacts in Category
and
Home > Joomla > Category List

Aadil
  • Aadil
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Thanks

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Aadil,
I have some fixes that are ready to roll out but I just need to check whether this is bootstrap2 or bootstrap3 that you are using?
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers