Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Problems iPad mobile menu, smartphone "back to top" button missing

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

i need help for a problem with the ipad portrait view of the template. The website in safari is shown in something like the middle of the page. When scrolling to top, the website reloads an can not be viewed. This must be connected to the mobile menü. In landscape view, the normal menu appears and this is not happening. I tried different settings with the mobile menu, but no change. So, the website can not be seen correctly in portrait view. Also the behavour is strange, the site is shown "small" when loading, and then zooms up to the normal size....

An other thing is that the "back to top" button is missing when i view the site - also in portrait view - with smartphone (samsung galaxy s6, Android 5.x). I need this button because of the stacking of the content, the sites are very long to scoll back to top manualy. In landscape view the button is there, in portrait view the site zoom to full screen width ans so the button right to the content is "gone".

Can you help please?

Naturally i can provide url and access data if needed...
  • Chris R
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 16 posts
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Chris R.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Can you add the link for the site

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Shure, but i like to do it private because the site is under consruction, how do o do that?

And should i add acess data like admin/ftp?
  • Chris R
  • 16 posts
Hi Chris,

In that case open a ticket so we can take a look - you can create a ticket using a link on the sidebar on the right side of this page

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

i did submit a ticktet as advised...

thanx in advance

Chris
  • Chris R
  • 16 posts
Thanks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers