Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Main menu - issue with hidden items

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I use the option 'Display in Menu' (set to 'No') for SEF urls. I'm glad that your BOOST template at least supports this option in the main menu; I have experience with templates that ignore this setting completely. Unfortunately it seems that there are two little bugs in the BOOST implementation.

1) In my main menu (www.dutchconcreations.com), I have a level 1 / top level menu item "Blog". It contains a few hidden level 2 menu items and zero visible first level dropdown items. For example, 'Algemeen' (www.dutchconcreations.com/blog/algemeen). As you can see, the blog top level menu item, has a caret-down icon. This shouldn't be there imo.

2) All menu items with (only) hidden lower level items, like 'Blog', or another example 'Team' (www.dutchconcreations.com/over-ons/bedrijf/team) require a double-click. This one is quite annoying.

A patch would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance for the follow up.
Attachments:
  • Tony Burki
  • 12 Month basic
  • 7 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Tony,

I'll check with the developers tomorrow

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Any news on this? Thanks.
  • Tony Burki
  • 12 Month basic
  • 7 posts
Not yet

I'll take a look at the site on the ticket

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers