Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Row styling and zentools slideshow background

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Paul,

I have been trying to get rid of a few of the grey borders in the template- mostly I have had success with #grid1wrap .zen-spotlight {border-top:0;}
But i can't get rid of the one above GRID 5 (below grid 1)...

ScreenShot2016-06-29at8.23.19AM.png

The other thing that is perplexing me is the display of the slideshow in the banner position. This position is set to full width in the theme tab and I have tried switching from a slideshow layout to a backstretch slideshow layout but the slideshow still displays as smaller than the grey borders (this is harder to see now I have hidden the grey border below the nav bar but here is a screen shot:

ScreenShot2016-06-29at8.23.42AM.png

It's not a big drama except that depending on what screen you are using a grey background is slightly visable on either side of the slideshow. If I could just display it the width of the grey borders that would be the ultimate success!

Thanks again : )

cultivatehealth.com.au/

J
  • Julia Booth
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 125 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi J,

.zen-spotlight {
background: #ffffff;
border-top: 40px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04);
}

is the global style so to turn the off on rows

as you say this should work
#grid2wrap .zen-spotlight {border-top: 0;}
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers