Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

On hover of menu items for boost template while menu item not selected

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm still working through the features of the Boost template before deciding on exactly which features to employ on the live site.

On the live preview of the Boost template the mega menu items expand when hovered over, but my experience is that I need to be clicked on a menu item for it to expand on hover. I've looked everywhere I know for a setting that will switch this behavior, but to no avail.

Any help you can provide for this would be appreciated and provide more confidence in the feel of the site I'm planning out.

Thank you,
  • Josh Gust
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 27 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

This could be a few things - a javascript conflict or drop downs not enabled in the module are the most frequent

Is the site live so we can take a look?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Paul,

Thanks for the suggestion for where to look. I didn't have the "Show sub-items" switch on for the module linked to my main menu. Turning that on did the trick.

Thanks,

This forum has been a good and fast resource so far, but I wonder if a few different or just more detailed walk-throughs would allow people like me to find the information without dropping in on you guys with such small how-to type things.

Anyway, thanks again.
  • Josh Gust
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 27 posts
Hi Josh,

Thanks - catches out everybody at one time that one
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding walkthroughs / documentation

If you have any suggestions we'd love to hear :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers