Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Color changes to boost template not showing on front end

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,

I'm new to JoomlaBamboo and the boost template. So far I'm finding things easy to work with as I become familiar with Joomla! again. However, I'm having a problem trying to change the background color of my carousel and the color of the link(s) in the menu.

I've recently started this sight from the ground up, so there is not a lot of content yet and the content I have is mostly sample stuff, but some help with understanding why these changes aren't taking effect would be appreciated.

PS. I've looked through the other forum topics that are related to this issue and none of what was talked about there has seemed to help me.

Thanks,
  • Josh Gust
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 27 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

When you save the changes in the template settings does it save successfully?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding being new to JB templates I would perhaps suggest using a quickstart as a guide alongside the real site

That was the way I first got to grips with Joomla Bamboo templates

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I think I was trying to save things out of order. It was saying that it was saving fine, but apparently it wasn't. I switched the template setting and saved settings in the template plugin before hitting the Joomla save button and all is working as expected.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I hope to get a similar experience on future forum posts.
  • Josh Gust
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 27 posts
No problem

Good luck with your site

and welcome to Joomla Bamboo

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers