Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zentools content not loading in Boost

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

No it just need to be on a menu somewhere on the system - the menu doesn't need to be published on the site
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Create a menu called hidden and add the link to it

That will be enough as long as the menu link is published
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I did try the menu item id fix described in the article. I created new menu, called speakers, then a new menu item linked to the speaker article on which I want the module/s to load. Then I went to each module in module manager and selected the menu/articles where I wanted the modules to load. That did not work. Nothing loaded.

The only thing that ended up working was to create a menu item in the main menu. It was a work around fix for me for now, but I really want to know how to make modules load in hidden or menus other than main.

Sorry to be such a pain with this, but it I really need to know.
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Hi

Can you create a ticket and include a summary of the issue

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Right! So I did a work around and just ended up publishing the article in question on the main menu, and it loaded all modules correctly.

And I did try the suggestion in the article you referenced. I created a new menu, new menu item (linked to article in question). Then I went to the modules I wanted to load, and selected the menu item in the menu assignment. None of the modules loaded.

What is the difference between main menu and other menus that are "hidden" and do only main menu items get to load modules? Important issue for me, and I need to know what I can do to publish modules on pages that are not contained in my main menu.

Thanks!
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
There shouldn't be any difference if they are both published on the site (don't have to display on the site)

if you create a ticket I'll take a look if you can indicate the modules needing to be published and the page

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers