Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Boost Resized Menu Background Not Displaying Properly When Browser's Shrunk

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

Just noticed this issue on your demo site - I'm not using the template yet but will be soon. Screenshot attached with issue of background not extending down all the way to contain all the pop-out menu items.

Thanks

JoomlabambooJoomlaTemplateIItem_Jul15-demo_joomlabamboo_com_index_php_themejul15.png
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Can I check what browser you are using?

Do you mean the rectangle band below non...

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Using Latest Firefox desktop version on Windows 8.1.
Yes, that part is the bottom of the menu background I assume but also above it it has a black transparent background - to me, it definitely doesn't look like all the content is on the pop-out menu.

Aadil
  • Aadil
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Aadil.
Right - thanks

I'll need to check on this

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Again,

I've spotted another issue with the menu (module) (toward the top right in the image, above the white non-active password input box) - when you hover over a text input field, it goes black/transparent and you can't see what's being typed. Image attached. It's a little worrying that I'm picking up these small issues here and there - would appreciate more testing on your side as I also plan to use the other newer templates and I wouldn't want to find issues while in production (or even when live).

Thanks

boost-menu-module-hover-issue.png
  • Aadil
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Hi

Thanks for post and we appreciate your concern and will try to do better - we are updating the theme for the issues you raised - they were on our bug tracker including the search issue

We do try our best with testing but sometimes issues do creep in - I think in this case its a late background change that caused the problem

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aadil

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers