Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zentools Title and text background from black to transparent

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hey Paul and co.

Happy Friday.
I was wondering how I can change the black background color in the zentools 2 slideshow backstretch to be transparent. Url is shop.eenokinavaimet.org/
I also want to change where the text shows up. I would like the text/title to be centered on the slideshow. I have tried to work with the custom css in the module, but I can't find the correct setup. Also can't seem to find the custom css to generate for my custom.css file. I found this css but doesn't seem to do anything: .backstretch-wrapper .backstretch-title li .zt-title *
As always deeply appreciative of your help.
Love
Nya
  • Nya Fleron
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 284 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Nya,

Are you referring to the background of the text?

Currently the style for this is

.backstretch-wrapper .backstretch-title li.active { background: rgba(0,0,0,0.7);}

You would need to override this via the custom.css file of the template and make the style more specific e.g. add an additon tag or style infront of the above

e.g.

body .backstretch-wrapper .backstretch-title li.active { background: rgba(0,0,0,0);}

with the rgba being 0 for the last value and this being the alpha value it means its transparent
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Positioning the element will be a bit more tricky to do and it will also depend on the amount of text in the title

Again this would be adding to the template custom.css file

Can you try above and then we work on the alignment
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers