Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

List of Issues on Your Demo Site

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

Issues spotted on your demo site (using latest firefox) - not sure if some of the below are bugs or designed in that specific way...

1) zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/filter - under "Filter using the button style" - buttons overlap.

z-jb-01filterusingbuttonstyle.png

2) zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/slideshow - under "Slideshow overlay half animated" - overlay doesn't extend all the way down.

z-jb02Slideshowoverlayhalfanimated.png

3) zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/pagination - under "Pagination using the Buttons navbar type" - buttons sit right on the images with no padding/spacing around buttons.

z-jb03.png

4) zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/leading-item - under "Bullets layout" - bullets are all over the place.

z-jb04.png

5) zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/leading-item - under "Lines layout" - I don't see any lines separating the items under the "More items in this section" heading.

z-jb05.png

zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/masonry - a number of things spotted on this page.
The first example (at the top of the page) desn't look like the horizontal & vertical spacing between images are even.

6) zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/masonry - under "Masonry with equal heights" - the titles below each image are sor of overlapping the box - I'm not sure 100% what the effect is supposed to be.

z-jb06.png

7) zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/masonry - under "Masonry with Overlay" - the overlay doesn't sit at the bottom of the images plus there doesn't look the the vertical spacing is done right between images!?

z-jb07.png

8) zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/masonry - under "Masonry Overlay Animated" - the overlay doesn't sit at the bottom of the images upon hover.

z-jb08.png

z-jb08.1.png

9) zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/masonry - under "Masonry with Overlay only on featured items" - the overlay doesn't sit at the bottom of the images

z-jb09.png

10) zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/masonry - under "Masonry with boxed styling" - titles overlap box styling.

z-jb10.png

11) zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/single-image-gallery - under "Single Image gallery" - if you click the image and the gallery pops up, then when you scroll of the close/exit icon - the pointer changes to the minimize icon. I'm not sure if this pointer change was intentional?!

z-jb11.png

I'm not sure which of the above has or hasn't beend fixed but please double check everything as I don't want to be the one to go through everything again.

Regards,
Aadil
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Last Edit: 3 years 11 hours ago by Aadil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Aadil,

At the moment we are prioritising new templates so I'm not sure when we will update the demo sites as they need to move servers as well

Regarding overlay on masonry that was intended I understand

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

I don't think the overlay on masonry was supposed to extend further down and be partially off the bottom of each image because the other overlays don't do that.

If each image I've taken is viewed at 100% zoom & my comments are read, I'm sure whoever's looking at it will see each issue I've pointed out (if it's an issue).

I've not tested the update yet & I don't know when I will be able to.

Regards,
Aadil
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Regarding the overlays - I can only go off Anthony's comments in this regard from a few months ago

I don't think we will changing it in the near future

The version on the demo site isn't available as of now as a download - we've working on that

The slideshow missing a fix is the
Slideshow overlay half animated

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers