Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Calling all Seblod users

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi folks,

I have some exciting news about a new addition to Zentools2 but I need some users who are familiar with using Seblod.

The new addition sees the ability to use Seblod extra fields that are attached to the Seblod article app / folder in Zentools2 layouts.

Some of this work has been supported / sponsored by Dawn (Big thanks to Dawn for triggering this development).

I am just looking for some users who have some existing sites using Seblod that I can run some tests on. Basically if it is possible to take a backup of the site in question so I can download and install locally and run through the tests.

If you have an existing site that uses Seblod and you don't mind us having a copy of it please create a ticket with a link to the download package and we will run through the tests. We hope to have the next version of Zentools2 available next week.

Thanks!
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Drat not much use. :blush:
I had three on my server and did a big cleanup on the weekend.
Always the way
Interesting that this has been revived. Looking forward to the outcome.
  • Andrew
  • 12 Month basic
  • 509 posts
  • 20 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers