Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zentools v2 no longer showing as a grid

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I had zentools v2 setup as a grid 3 pictures across where when you clicked on the picture it expanded to show additional information in the article. Now all of a sudden, it is showing all the information expanded. I haven't made changes to this module since I set it up, so it seems that something else is causing it. See www.springshomes.com/buying-a-home/search-for-a-home/featured-homes
Also, on pages where I had them across the width of the page, the pictures now show vertically down the page. See: www.springshomes.com/neighborhoods/peyton
  • Joe Boylan
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 9 posts
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Joe Boylan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/media/plg_jchoptimize/assets/gz/1/0/4540140c56bf6db9be8cf977419e6029.css">

I'd check this plugin jchoptimize - I'd either reduce the settings or disable it temporarily

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yup, that did it. I backed off the settings, and my formatting returned. Weird since I haven't changed the settings on that plugin in over 6 months. Oh, well, thanks for the help.
  • Joe Boylan
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 9 posts
Could be a server update or you needed to clear the cache on the site following an update

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I use this extension as it adds a button on the footer for clearing the cache

www.regularlabs.com/extensions/cachecleaner

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers