Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zentools 2 Filter module with content at equal heights

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I created a module like your build.r demo (kind of), and thanks to something you updated it is very close to fine. Each item has truncated text and a more button with a thin border/line at the bottom. In the settings I specified to make them all equal heights which they are except the more buttons and the bottom line don't line up and look jagged. Is there a way around this? Maybe it wouldn't even look good. Just curious.

Also along this same note, when I click the "home" menu this module looks fine on the page. When I do a page refresh the images are separated from the text in a weird way.

This is the page: www.mainefiberarts.org/newblue/

FYI, the stuff after the "newblue" is what allows for the map to show centered on Topsham, Maine. If that is the problem, then I don't want to fix it. Too complicated to explain.

Thanks, yet again.

Carol Jones
  • palominojones
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 265 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
For the equal heights - this is working but with the styling option it makes it look like it isn't

equal-height.jpg
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
With one heading tag being 4 lines it is a lot different than the other headings

You could try adding some css to add some min-height but I'd personally look to reduce the heading length for the guide one

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding the refresh - you still have that k2 jquery front end error showing so I would try and resolve that to make sure its not a factor

Are you using the latest version of the template and the zentools2 module?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thank you for all this feedback. I took a few days off this.

I get what you mean about having the headings match each other, two line headings being best, believe me I have edited those over and over and I'll just keep my eye on it as I add new ones or take some away.

I also moved the more buttons to the right side which somehow makes them look better. To me anyway.

I have no idea why I had the k2 jQuery error, but I think I fixed it. Also unpublished the T3 stuff that I had for another template. I don't notice anything that was affected.

The horrible weirdness still occurs when I hit the browser refresh button rather than the home and/or logo at the top. I just hope people don't do it.

So that's that about this one.

Carol Jones
  • palominojones
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 265 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Hi Carol,

I'll have a chat with the team over the refresh

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers