Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Build Slideshow with animated overlays.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

"I have tried to make grid smaller but that doesn't work.
I only used 3 images narrowed down the size of the images as much as possible and have used a DPI of 12, but it takes a long time before the slideshow starts."

You can either set the images at the pixel width/height you want in the image editor (photoshop, fireworks etc)
or
resize them down in the module settings

for example 900px x 300px @ 72ppi (pixels per inch) with the module image resize turned off

image-settings.png

or

you can have an image say 1800px x 600px @ 72ppi with image resizze turned on and then resize the image in the settings to 900px x 300px

image-crop.png
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by manh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
With the module settings they work left to right

As you select different options on the left - different setting options will now show in the tabs to the left
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thank you Paul for all your efforts.
This is the best result I can get for my homepage www.spireality.nl.
When I look back at this subject I made the wrong assumption that I had the latest version of Zentools. I thought I downloaded the latest version by clicking on the image of zentools in the module Zentools. So that's why I've got lost.

I have one final question. In making my website I though I came accross Easyblog, but now I cannot find it any more. Please advice.

Best regards,
Joan
  • spireality
  • 12 Month basic
  • 24 posts
Hi Joan,

Easyblog is a commercial extension sold by
stackideas.com/easyblog

Zentools2 does support it but easyblog does require a separate purchase

Easyblog is mentioned in documentation and zentools2 which was probably where you came across it

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I should also mention there is a coupon on your subscription profile for easyblog

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers