Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How do I change the size of the lightbox in the zentools module?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hey lovely joomla people,

I am working on a site where I want to display a shop catalog of sorts using the zentools2 module. girlscouts.vidyawebdesign.com/index.php/shop/girl-scout-council-shop
I would love for the user to be able to click on any of the products and the remaining info pops up in a lightbox window rather than a new page. However, the lightbox seems to be picking the size from the way I have set up the zentools to appear e.i. in 4 or 3 columns, so the information of the individual product shows up in a very narrow column. Ideally, I would like the info to show in a wide column in the lightbox window only, since there is plenty of space. It looks weird now. I looked at all of the css and it all says 100%, so the 100% must be pulling from some place. A php page? Appreciate your expertise. Thanks.
Love
Nya
  • Nya Fleron
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 284 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Nya,

Do you get the same result if you add an image which is bigger initially and then resized down in the module image resize settings?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Yes, I can see now that the size of the graphic affects the size of the lightbox. My client gave me very small images to work with. Is there another way to control the size of the lightbox? I'll try and get bigger images from my client as well. Just curious. Thanks for your help.

Love
Nya
  • Nya Fleron
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 284 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Hi Nya,

Will need to ask Anthony on this one

Will ask on monday

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers