Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

zentools2 unexpected results and strange params page

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm getting some strange results when using masonry.
181.224.155.75/~oca/

1) getting more articles than expected
i have k2 content set to count 5, but showing much more on page than 5

2) after saving module the admin return page shows something similar to the "content" panel but it is a bit different, and the count shows 8, not 5. see the attached screenshot that shows after saving module.

3) how do you control # of columns, like in previous zentools. I think I understand the featured/non featured % but not sure I can see how that works. Is that the only option now?
Attachments:
  • B Smith
  • 12 Month basic
  • 397 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Is this with the latest version?

This isn't related to the problem but I'd suggest trying to reduce the image file size

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes, latest download from yesterday. Before I installed it I uninstalled all previous versions.

Not sure how I reduce the file size. These are K2 images. In zentools2 I don't see how to choose the size of the image used.

Also, how do you control the number of columns?
  • B Smith
  • 12 Month basic
  • 397 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Hi B,

This has popped up a little but I havent been able to pin down the issue. I had thought that it was fixed in the latest version. So if you had installed the latest can you ensure that you purge your browser cache. Might be causing the issue.
Otherwise please create a ticket with ftp details and Ill look into it.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers