Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

unwanted links in cell phone menu

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Dear Paulus et al.

It seems that several of the latest articles are showing up in the iPhone (and laptop now) menus which the three line link is clicked in each devices page… Please see attached image…

How would i get rid of the three line link in laptop view and how would I get rid of the LOCATION, ARTICLES, quote 7, quote6 and quote5 links in cellphone view? The home page is here:

stablesatknox.org/responsive/

Thank you very much again for all of your considerable help.

Elizabeth

FROM-CELL-PHONE.jpg
  • Elizabeth Wallace
  • 12 Month basic
  • 404 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Elizabeth,

I'd check for a menu module - use the filters by module type in module manager

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks but, n the menu module, the tabs are Module, Menu Assignment, Module Permissions
and Advanced.
Under module there are no choices which refer to article titles appearing in the menu.
So I am confused as to which parameter would control that article titles not be displayed
mobile menu and how to turn off the three line icon on the home page of the desktop view.
  • Elizabeth Wallace
  • 12 Month basic
  • 404 posts
Hi Elizabeth,

I think I'm confused what you are looking to change / remove

If you are looking to remove the off canvas menu (Latest News) then you need to disable the latest news module
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers