Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Submenu not hovering

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi, This problem has recently evolved on our main build site and those recently cloned from it.

I have also replicated the problem here on our relatively clean trial site: mastersite.co.nz/index.php

The 'About us' item should show a dropdown submenu when mouse hovers over it. It will do this however then on the 'About us' Page.

This also happens for other templates such as Ascent2, Revision, Rasa2, etc.
It is ok on earlier ones such as Nebula

[Removed login details]

I look forward to learning of a solution
  • GeoffCloake
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2 posts
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Anthony Olsen. Reason: Please only post login details in the ticket system and not on this public forum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Geoff,
When I look at the source there are no sub menu items available. So you need to check that the option to always show sub menu items is enabled in the extensions > module manager settings for the menu module.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Yup that was it - Great. Of course... the old templates never use the menu module.

Can't imagine how it got turned off, another one of those life mysteries!
  • GeoffCloake
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2 posts
:)

Good luck with the site

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers