Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Intro images don't appear in Safari

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Paul, any update on this?

Jim
  • glow
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 195 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Jim,

We did get our heads together for ideas - I'll check with Anthony is online

sorry for the delay

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Jim,

I've spent another few hours on this today and I have to come back to my original comment above. This is an issue with that version of Safari.

It's a random issue experienced by multiple people with that version of Safari and was fixed in an update.

www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3118506

There are plenty of other threads just like that and I experienced the same issue on my current laptop when I used Safari.

I can see the issue here on my laptop but it invariably goes away after the pages refreshes or cache is cleared. Sometimes some images appear and one doesn't.

All of the urls are in tact and I've removed all of the extra things added by the template to compare.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Anthony,

I appreciate the time that you and Paul have spent digging into this.

Likewise, we've worked with different computers to verify that the problem isn't browser-dependent.

Oddly, the images are now appearing--when before they consistently did not. (Occasionally, a 2nd or 3rd "jump" page will suppress the images, but then they'll reappear.)

I'm baffled . . . but unless this problem recurs consistenty, I'll call this resolved. Thanks again for your efforts.

Jim
  • glow
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 195 posts
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the update - I'll let Anthony know

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers