Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Home page configuration.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello, I would like your help in order to achieve the home page I wish. I have made a blue print with the home page I would like to make. (blueprint.jpg attachment file)

I want my home page to have always the same layout in all devices like the blueprint.

After some configuration of responsive2 template I have made it to look like the screen you see in my second attachment (homepage1.png).

1. How can i make the footer to be always on the bottom of the page (point 2 of blueprint.jpg)?

2. Also I have a problem with the off-canvas sidebar. When I hit the menu button something is going wrong with the movement. (check the third attachment file, off-canvas-side-bar.png). Why is this happening?

3. How to remove the line under the Responsive2 logo?

4. How to insert a login button next to the menu button in order the user can login through a popup window? (point 3 of the blueprint.jpg)

Excuse me for my lot questions.

Regards
Attachments:
  • ga
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by ga.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

I'm not sure if that line is under the logo - I'd add content first to see how it looks

Not sure how you have altered the code but the panel position is an option for the login module

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I didn't altered any code. Just disabled modules and left enabled only the modules I needed.

What about the questions I made?
  • ga
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by ga.
Right - so have you tried using the panel position?

I would add content first before looking to remove elements by tweaking the css

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I didn't say that I want to tweak css. I asked how to do it.
  • ga
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
I have just edited my main post with numbers on my questions in order to communicate better.

Which question of mine you are trying to reply to me?
  • ga
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
Hi

2. For this do you have a link?

3. How to remove the line under the Responsive2 logo?

I'm not sure if this line belongs to the footer or another area - as with point 2. do you have a link for the site?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers