Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

One Page menu

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi guys , Love your work , it's appreciated !

We are using the Ecolife template with Joomla 3.8.2. Would like to use your "One Page" menu for a separate link to "Our Services" page. When viewer in on the main home front page they will click on "Our Services" in top left corner , this will take them to our One Page Our Services page , which has its own menu. home grid1 grid4 grid5 bottom.

When clicking on this "home" link it will scroll and stay on the same page.

My question is : How can I edit this "home" link to leave this page and take viewer back to the original home front page of the site ? and how can I edit this "One Page" menu to change the grid1 grid4 etc. to our individual services.

Can check it out at www.hobblehill.com Thanks so much , Dave
  • Dave Zapicchi
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 8 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Dave,

It isn't possible to integrate the one page and the normal menu as one is from the template and the other from Joomla

I believe some members have used normal menu links to scroll down to module content using a plugin

That way it fakes having a one page and a menu together

I could ask them if you were interested as I can't remember the extension at the moment

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers