Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

About Zen-tools in your Ecolife template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi. In your template on the frontsite under position grid4 you have a Zen-tools modul, and there the link, when i click on picture works, but if i make a new modul, use the same position, but another category, the link does not work, can you tell me why ??
I have make my modul, exactly like yours, just with another category.

When i click on yours image, in the address bar: 127.0.0.1:8080/work-new-2/14-project-4
(works fine)

When i click on my image, in the address bar:127.0.0.1:8080/22-klinikken/103-muskulaer-zoneterapi (i have a article here, but the link does´t work)

I my, "klinikken" is a category, but in yours, where is "work-new" coming from, i can't see it under categories.

Regards Allan Frederiksen
  • Allan
  • 12 Month basic
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Allan,

I think the issue you are describing is due to the articles lacking a link

Try creating a menu link either to the category or the individual articles themselves - it can be a menu not displayed on the site

For more information please check out

www.joomlabamboo.com/blog/how-to-joomla/implementing-a-fix-for-menu-item-ids-in-joomla
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Moderator..

Thank you, it works :-)

I learn something every day, today something smart :-)

Regards
  • Allan
  • 12 Month basic
  • 2 posts
You're welcome :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers