Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Venture Slideshow

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I have been using the Venture template for some time now. I would like to find out if it is possible to have a different slideshow for each menu item of the site? Currently the background slideshow is being controlled by the template and only allows for a single directory of images that it cycles through.

I would like to be able to have a different slideshow or even static image per main menu section.

thanks in advance.

Bash
  • imobi
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 38 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Bash,

hmm unfortunately the only way I can see of doing this is via creating some different template styles and applying them to different pages

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Although the template does use backstretch which utilises background css so you could target the div and add a static image instead

And use the item id of the page to load different static images on different pages

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers