Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Problem with sticky menu on One Page template and mobile display

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,

I noticed that many of your templates don’t have the possibility to have the burger menu available when scrolling the page (this is no longer the case for the last Joomlabamboo templates), this is not really comfortable for quick navigation when you have long pages especially for “One Page” templates.

I have bypassed the problem with some simples CSS rules for the Ecolife template and it seems to work:
@media (max-width: 980px) {
	.mean-container .mean-bar {
	    position: fixed;
	    top: 0px;
	    max-height: 30em;
	    }
	}

I applied the same rules for Venture template, but this time I have a problem with the background of the menu (for One Page navigation): it remains visible and hides the text, it must be pressed twice to make it reappear ...

I thought the problem came from my new CSS rules, but it's still present even if I disable them.
I think there is a conflict with jQuery's toggle function, but I’m not sure...

I will appreciate if you could give me some advice to solve this problem.

Thank you again for your support ;)

test-scorrendo.scorrendoconilliri.it/cascatalonga
  • Lorenzo
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 369 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Lorenzo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,
... any suggestion? :huh:
  • Lorenzo
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 369 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Hi

I can see you posted a ticket on this - with questions like this they are a little beyond the scope of the forum

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers